Re: OT:CHAT Looking for Keislings

From: Ray & Judy Keisling <keisling@swbell.net>

ernie henson wrote:

> From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>
>
> Judy, please email us.  I keep getting back the messages I send indicating
> 'fatal flaws'      (Sorry, list, but I can't seem to reach them any other
> way.)
Did you get our email yesterday?  I'm curious, 'cause I thought we'd
have had an email from you by now.  Hope you're not still having
problems getting through to us.  Our phone number is 816-792-1848 -- I
know that works -- after 9 p.m. or between 6 and 7 a.m.

Judy
--
http://home.swbell.net/keisling

How do you enter ONElist's WEEKLY DRAWING for $100?
By joining the FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to