SPEC: Siberian Planting

From: Barbara Jackson <jacksonb@mb.sympatico.ca>

Hi Talkers,

BJ here in hot, sunny SW Manitoba on the Canadian Prairies.

My sister has been growing a siberian iris in a pot and I've told her she
should plant it in the ground soon before it starts winding down to fall
weather.  Did I tell her the right thing???  I'm new to sibs myself so am
not sure what to advise her on this.  Any tips on how, where and when to do

ONElist members, don't miss out on the latest news at ONElist!
Join our community member news update