HYB: Starship Enterprise

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>

Can anyone think of a good iris to cross with Starship Enterprise (SE)?

Does anyone know of some way to improve it?
(I hear bloom count is low)
(Does it rebloom?)
(Is it disease resistant?)

I think adding colorful flounces to it would make it more interesting, like
it is flying, or flaring out the falls would give it the look of a spaceship
in flight through the galaxy,  and it is my understanding that Space Age
irises have more disesase resistance to them. Could there possibly be an
iris that might produce and offspring that would be a RE SA if crossed with

Any ideas?  Lets figure this out before we have to get our tweezers ready.

Patrick Orr
Zone 9 - and currently working on creating a website about gardening and

ONElist users:  YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.