Re: HYB: Color - in pursuit of red

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>

In the January 1999 AIS bulletin, there are two very good articles:

Approach to Red Iris - Don Spoon
Rocky Road to Red Irises - Terry Aitken

These two articles can provide some answers for you. I will be personally
growing one of the irises mentioned in Aitken's article, ARIZONA REDHEAD
(Shepard 99) to continue the line for red.

Good Luck - hope the article comes out well.

Patrick Orr
AZ - Zone 9