Re: HYB: Pollen

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>

Christy, thanks so much for the valuable info.  Is the picture you gave the
link to (where it shows how to debud the flower) one of your paintings?  If
so, you are very talented.  I do not think I will be "depetaling" any of my
iris this year, for I want to enjoy the flower too.  But, I will get them
done by hand early, even if that means opening the flower up. Out where I
live, there has never been much of a problem to worry about bee-crosses, but
I will be choosing my crosses carefully as well, so that there are "markers"
that should come through to the offspring if the INTENDED cross takes.

Patrick Orr
AZ - Zone 9