Ok gang...I have finally finished phase 1 of one of the pages I will be having on my website.  It is the list of the 1999 100 Favorite Iris results, and it has pictures of most of them.  If you have any suggestions or picture that I am missing, I would like to hear from you.  Phase 2 of that page includes having the hybridizer's name and year of intro on the same page as the picture, and will also have a "back" button.  But for now this will do.
Patrick Orr
AZ - Zone 9