Re: CULT: TB, All Lit Up

From: z88keys@mindspring.com (L.Zurbrigg)

>From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
>
>Sounds to me like a rogue...

DEAR ANN:  Yes, I have ALL LIT UP, and have had it for several years. I
have not had it grow in the shape you describe. But the growth habits are
as you describe them. It is a deep and bright yellow amoena with red
beards. I have found it fertile, and have some seedlings from it and my
JEAN MARIE.  Lloyd Z in Durham NC

ONElist:  the best place to EXPLORE topics, SHARE ideas, and
CONNECT to people with the same interests.