Re: OT: garden critters

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Folks,

Standing on the porch with the light on, I heard a good deal of
thrashing about in the lantanas.  This being copperhead and
rattlesnake country, I waited and listened.  Soon I heard sort
of a strangled croak and sure enough, pretty soon a big, fat
toad frog emerged between the nametags of HIS ROYAL
HIGHNESS and HARVEST OF MEMORIES.  Taking a position
next to the tag HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, he gave the appearance
of being a benign Jabba the Hut and proceeded to make memories
of the unfortunate insects he was harvesting.

Still chuckling.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7