Re: HYB: Pollen

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>

Thanks Jan...

I have not had a chance to hit the archives yet.  I am still working on
building the website.  One of the pages is quite intensive - for it is the
results of the 100 Favorite Irises WITH PICTURES of most of them.  It has
taken a while to build, and I am only 1/8th done with it. Hopefully will get
it finished today.

After that I will be hitting the archives for TONS of information.  I will
probably post some of the advise, info on a webpage as well.  I thought I'd
call the page "Growers Know Best" and have culture tips listed there by
Zone. But that is down the road.

Thanks for the link though...people who are computer lazy like me appreciate
it.

Patrick Orr
AZ - Zone 9