Re: HYB: Pollen

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>I will probably post some of the advise, info on a webpage as well.  >I
>thought I'd call the page "Growers Know Best" and have culture tips >listed
>there by Zone. But that is down the road.

>Patrick Orr

Not really a good idea Patrick. There was a discussion a while back about
that. You should not quote from people's letters to the list, or lift info
from the list to your web page. You should also not take it for granted that
what you read in the archives is correct.
I had a brief look at your web page and was rather impressed. I will go back
and have a better look when I have time.
Cheers, Jan Clark

Transfer your big list to ONElist and earn $500!
For program details, go to