Re: HYB: Starship Enterprise

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Patrick,
I like your  thinking!  I have much plans for SE this year!  Especially with
AMERICAN EAGLE and HEARTBREAK HOTEL.  Hopefully they will bloom at the same
time this spring.
Several other 2000 SAs should go well with it also.  I hear that many of
seedlings are hardy and vigorous with fine buds and branching.
Mike - getting excited about the possibilities!