TB: Hobo Heaven

From: Steven Pihl <akasha@midusa.net>

Does anyone on here happen to grow HOBO HEAVEN (Maryott '98)?  I have
become enchanted with this flower.  It's coloring is unique.  I just
wanted to see if anyone had experince with the flower, and if the
picture does it justice.

Thank you,

Michelle Pihl
Smolan, KS
zone 5
AIS, Region 18

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.