Re: CULT:another unanswered question - award winners?

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

Thanks for the comments on the award winners, and thanks Bill Stone for
some more info on a toughie.  You're right - Tennessee weather was
everywhere off and on this year, iris heaven included.  Fortunately, the
wild spring freezes left me alone for a change!

I've gotten a few comments offlist from "bashful" listers about
performance of award winners - are the rest of you 300+ folks too busy,
too bashful, never heard of any of the AM HM winners?  No more judges to
share their experiences growing these dudes?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
rain! almost 1 inch last night and it was barely enough to settle the
dust.  More in the forecast, thank goodness.

ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at