Little ones looking for home...

From: "Leroy Kriese" <ambrosia@silk.net>

Have an over abundance of some minature dwarf iris and rather than into the
shredder and compost thought I would see if anyone is interested in some.

MDB Harry Hite, French Wine and Lemon Puff, 3 for $5. You can take one of
each but would prefer to do lots of 3 please. May take trades although I am
rather overflowing with MDBs right now. Only to points in Canada please,
will work out postage if you e-mail.

Perfect choice for massing in a rock garden!

Leroy Kriese
Zone 5  Vernon, BC  Canada

ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at