Re: 1999 AIS Awards (tiny tweak)

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

Recently received from Farron Campbell, AIS Awards Chairman:

This is an update on the 1999 Awards. Thank you to those that took the
time to read over the ballot and notify me of the mistakes found in
There were two mistakes which I do want to point out in particular that
factual errors. First  in the Wister Medal Runners Up I failed  to
the results when redoing this mail. The Runners up are Mesmerizer and
Celebration Song. There is no change in the Wister Medal winners, those
results were updated and are correct. Second  in the LA AMs Cajun
should not have been listed since it won an AM last year. It has been
and the irises that received fewer votes moved up in ranking. The 2nd LA
goes to Geisha Eyes.

   John C. Wister Memorial Medal (TB)

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN - 90 votes (L. Lauer)
BOOGIE WOOGIE - 88 votes (H. Nichols)
RHONDA FLEMING - 78 votes (R. Mullin)

Runners up:

MESMERIZER - 70 votes (M. Byers)
CELEBRATION SONG - 64 votes (Schreiner's)

                            Award of Merit (LA)

PRALINE FESTIVAL - 36 votes (D. Haymon)
GEISHA EYES - 24 votes (C. Arny)

Runners up:

PROFESSOR MARTA MARIE - 23 votes (J. Mertzweiller)
ROKKI ROCKWELL - 22 votes (D. Haymon)

ATTENTION ONElist MEMBERS:  Get your ONElist news!