Re: TB: Hobo Heaven

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

StorYlade@aol.com wrote:
> It should be on Maryott's web page.  (linked to AIS's page) It's in Maryott's
> catalog.

It's at http://www.irisgarden.com , to be found under spring-blooming
bearded iris, then under bicolor and bitone iris.

The complete URL is:

The pic kinda shows the colors, but is small and perhaps

BTW, I got HH last year. It didn't bloom, and has only two fans up now.
They aren't huge, but both may bloom next year. As I remember, Maryott's
iris were left out of the ground longer than most last fall, so I can't
really say anything negative about it. Yet.

Gerry, in HOT Los Angeles, with Hand Painted in bloom

ATTENTION ONElist MEMBERS:  Get your ONElist news!