Re: HYB: Pollen

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>

Thank you Jan for your input.  I have come to the same conclusion as you
when reading through some of the archives.  It was just a crazy idea I
had...now I see it is not such a good one.

I still think having a source page for acquiring irises,and a bulletin board
for people to post wants and or have's is still a good idea for the page, so
I will go ahead with creating those pages and forget about the "Growers know
best" page.

Just like so many of the books out there that give hints and tips for
gardening, what works for one in a certain part of the country and with
certain soil will not always work for everyone.  Phoenix soil is a bad place
to give Epsom salts to tomatoes, but for those out east, it does wonders.

Patrick Orr
Az - Zone 9