OT: Sutton's order

Something so incredible has happened that I just have to share. I know I have mentioned before that I am a novice at these rebloomers so maybe you all have experienced this before. I received my order from Sutton's Green Thumber approx. July 7th and planted them about the 10th. Two of them have already got bloom stalks! There are two stalks coming on Platinum and one on Summer Holidays. The fans are only about 8-12" tall and really starting to take off...but to see these bloom stalks in that bed is just incredible to me.  I keep watching and watching some other areas and do have bloom stalks on Sign of Leo and Belvi Queen. Coral Chalice is blooming now. Champagne Elegance bloomed in July. Wow, I think I am totally hooked on these things! Will have to see how they come through a few of our winters. The newer varieties and reblooming iris did have some rot early this Spring. But I could have prepared them a little better last Fall had I known. As it was, the advice from this list helped me keep the damage to a minimum. Thanks to all, it has been a very nice year around here for iris!
Char Randall
Melba, ID