Re: HIST needed

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Peter, I think this is a wonderful idea -- wish more historic  places would
do this, it is a wonderful way to preserve the  antiques.  Wish I had some to
send, but sure you will have many willing helpers with irises as well as
ideas!  Rosalie nr Baltimore  zone 7  ryfigge@aol.com

ONElist:  the best place to EXPLORE topics, SHARE ideas, and
CONNECT to people with the same interests.