Re: OT: Sutton's order

Hi Char,
Thanks for the great message!  The rebloom you are seeing from our stuff was probably what they call "set" here.  That means the trigger was tripped for rebloom before we shipped them to you.  However since it has been a month that may not be the case.  Taking good care of them was probably the biggest factor.  Aren't rebloomers great!?  Hopefully all will go well for you this winter.  Thanks again for the nice message.
Sincerely
Mike

The stock reduction list is as follows:

SUTTON’S IRIS GARDENS

1999 INTERNET AND IRIS-TALK SPECIAL

All iris are of top quality and size and are gauranteed to be true to name. If you are for any reason not completely satisfied, notify us at once.

Minimum order $15.00 plus shipping, CA residents add 7.25% tax.

Shipping charges are the same as in our 1999 catalog.

Rebloomers

AARON’S DREAM $5.00

ALL AMERICAN $3.00

AMAIN $1.25