Re: Re: CULT:another unanswered question - award winners?

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 8/24/99 7:54:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lmann@icx.net

<< I've gotten a few comments offlist from "bashful" listers about
 performance of award winners - are the rest of you 300+ folks too busy,
 too bashful, never heard of any of the AM HM winners?  No more judges to
 share their experiences growing these dudes? >>
   Hi...I have limited experience (onlyone year bloom) on the dykes you
mentioned, so not alot of input from me.   Hello DArkness is increasing fine
but hasn't bloomed yet, but that's not it's problem because I moved it twice.
  Yaquina Blue did bloom lovely the second year, increase fine.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC where 3 tropical storms could turn in to hurricanes.  oh boy.

ATTENTION ONElist MEMBERS:  Get your ONElist news!