LA: seeds

From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>

Anyone have any LA seeds for sale -trade- free pay postage.
Need to be winter hardy type. Not Fulva have it. I want to try planting
around edge of lake where I camp. Bee pods OK.

E-mail me at  redear@infinet.com off list

Thanks
Mike Greenfield
SW OHIO zone 5b

Transfer your big list to ONElist and earn $500!
For program details, go to