Re: Little ones looking for home...

From: dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Leroy Kriese wrote:

> From: "Leroy Kriese" <ambrosia@silk.net>
>
> Have an over abundance of some minature dwarf iris and rather than into the
> shredder and compost thought I would see if anyone is interested in some.
>
> MDB Harry Hite, French Wine and Lemon Puff, 3 for $5. You can take one of
> each but would prefer to do lots of 3 please. May take trades although I am
> rather overflowing with MDBs right now. Only to points in Canada please,
> will work out postage if you e-mail.
> Leroy Kriese Zone 5  Vernon, BC  Canada

Leroy, would be happy to have 3 of these together partly because I need
more MDBs. Let me know what the postage is. My snail mail address is
	282 Waratah Ave,
	Newmarket ON,
	L3Y 5J2
Actually I could send you stamps if that would be better.

--
Diana Louis <dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca>
Zone 4/5 Newmarket, Ontario, Canada

URL for the North American Native Irises web page
http://molly.hsc.unt.edu/~rbarton/Iris/NANI.html

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.