AD: George Sutton SPEAKS

From: Irisborer@aol.com

And I also heard he yodels and juggles.....

******JUST KIDDING************

But I did want to mention to anyone within shouting distance ... Vince??
Sandy/Maureen??  Chris??   that George and Margaret Sutton will be traveling
alllllll the way from sunny CA to beautiful Blasdell, New York to entertain
and educate us - and anyone's invited.

The occasion is our local club's banquet scheduled for Friday, 9/17 (cash bar
at 6, dinner at 7) - his topic will be space agers and other groovy
introductions - and I'm told there will be slides and patter to leave us all
weak-kneed.

The very next day, George will be providing JUDGES TRAINING on the subject of
SA's - 2 hours credit (8:30-10:30 am).

I would be happy to provide further details for anyone who is interested in
joining us.

And I'm told Mike is sending a truckload of iris introductions!

(gotcha......)

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY

ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at