Re: Louisiana Iris - Sorbet

From: "irislady" <irislady@humboldt1.com>

Hello to all of you.  I need HELP (in more ways than one, my husband adds)!
I am looking for a Louisiana Iris, variety Sorbet introduced by Mary Dunn in
l992.  I want to add this to my collection and cannot locate it through any
of my catalogs.   It will be much appreciated if anyone can come up with a
supplier.

Also, can anyone advise whether soaking rhizomes in Terraclor will prevent
brown spot better than soaking them in bleach?   How many times can a
container of bleach solution be reused on any given day?  Should every clump
get a fresh mix?

It is a record high day here on the north coast of California.  My outdoor
thermometer registered 82 degrees F. at 11:00 am in the shade.

Immortality opened today, Color Brite, Clarence, Total Recall and Buckwheat
all opened within the last couple of days.

Thanks so much!

Betty, running for shade. (I cannot believe I said that!)
irislady@humboldt1.com

ONElist members, don't miss out on the latest news at ONElist!
Join our community member news update