Re: Rebloom on newly planted order from Sutton

From: Tmilchh@aol.com

Dear Char,
     I am highly envious of your rebloom. It is so dry here, I doubt that
we'll get rebloom this season, but I have been dutifully watering my
rebloomers.
       Annette Milch  in Lexington, KY where we did get 1 " of rain, for the
first time all month.

ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
For details and to order, go to: