Re: SPU -help!

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Folks,

Received an order today from Shepard Iris Garden and now have
all these spuria rhizomes in plastic bags which I won't be able to do
anything with until the weekend.  What to do?  Put them in the vegetable
bin of the frig as is?  Slit the bags for air?  Leave them as is in the air
conditioning?  What?

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7

Congratulations GENEVINCENT. Our latest ONElist of the week.
For full story and to submit yours, go to