Re:SPU-help

From: "Carryl M. Meyer" <carrylm@bigsky.net>

I have a Spuria sitting in a bucket of water about 1" deep, outside the
back door--for about a month now--and it is quite happy there--putting out
roots and growing nicely--and it will stay there till the Dahlias come out
of the area where it is to be planted--at least another month-- I have done
this before--with no adverse reactions--about once a week I dump the water
and put in fresh--and we are still having higher temps than we should--by
at least 10 degrees--and the Spuria is not drying out--didn't think to put
it into the frig--
Carryl in western Montana  zone 3/4

ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at