[Iris-Talk] OT:Fri Nite Chat

I just finished chatting with a wild bunch of talkers on the Friday Night Chat.  This was my second time in the chat and I had a GREAT time.  It is really a lot of fun, is educational, and the people are great.  I just wanted those of you who were in there tonight to know that I really enjoyed all of you, and I wanted to tell all of you who have not been in the Friday Night Chat that you would really have a great time too.
Patrick Orr...w/Lestat lurking
AZ - Twilight Zone - I mean...Zone 9