Re:Fall Shows

From: TrmTed3@aol.com

"OT-BIO"
Hi...My nane is Ted D.Bear and I live at the Atlanta airport, I have been
raising iris since 1989 and currently have approx. 1200 diff.cultivars.

Just want to remind all to take those rebloomers to the fall shows, each and
every stalk is needed. Thanks.Ted

ATTENTION ONElist MEMBERS! Are you getting your ONElist news?
If not, join our MEMBER NEWSLETTER here: