Re: (sibrob) (iris-talk) SIB: Sea Shadows

From: RYFigge@aol.com

The best solution for anyhone who wants to know the background of their
seedlings is to get  the R&I books from the AIS StoreFront and then they will
be able to trace any iris their little heart desires.  I don't see how anyone
can live without a set of R &  Is!  They are invaluable for so many things,
and anyone who wants to seriously hybridize should look into the background
of the irises they are thinking about selecting.  Unfortunately that is not
possible in selecting the best children to have, but it is possible to have
some control when dealing with animals and plants.

Now that I have set the cat among the pigeons I'll go and comfort my devoted
companion cat who is definitely not feeling well, and I'm very upset because
the vet office is not open until 9 a.m. Monday - and she is such a faithful
love and I'm unhnappy about how she is -- Time to go to bed - past time.
Rosalie nr Baltimore   z0ne 7   ryfigge@aol.com

ONElist:  home to the world's liveliest email communities.