OT-REF: Daylily book

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Hi All,
Just thought I'd let you know Graeme Grosvenor's new book (Daylilies) is
available now. I had a brief look at it in a book shop today. It is similar
in style to the his book 'Iris - Flower of the Rainbow', but just a little
smaller and thinner. A nice coffee table book.
The price - $55 Australian.
After the difficulties encountered getting copies of the iris book in the
U.S., I suggest anyone wanting a copy early, contact GG directly, and have
him send it over.
Cheers, Jan

P.S. I'm not on a daylily list so Mark, Kathy or someone might like to pass
the message along.

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.