Re: [sibrob] OT-REF: Daylily book

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 8/29/1999 6:29:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
janclarx@hotmail.com writes:

<< After the difficulties encountered getting copies of the iris book in the
 U.S., I suggest anyone wanting a copy early, contact GG directly, and have
 him send it over >>

Well, I ordered mine from Amazon.com - and got it with no problem a week or
so ago.  And the price was under $50 with shipping included.

A LOVELY book......  and a great addition to anyone's plant library.

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY

ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at