Re:OT-REF: Daylily book

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

><< After the difficulties encountered getting copies of the iris book in
>the  U.S., I suggest anyone wanting a copy early, contact GG directly, and
>have  him send it over >>
>Well, I ordered mine from Amazon.com - and got it with no problem a week or
>so ago.  And the price was under $50 with shipping included.
>A LOVELY book......  and a great addition to anyone's plant library.
>Kathy Guest

May be it's been around here longer than I knew about? I'm going to wait
until I get GG's catalogue before I buy it. When he put out the iris book,
he offered some special deal with free irises, so I'm hoping for a couple of
daylilies thrown in with my book.
Cheers, Jan

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.