AIS: 1999 Awards

From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>

I put links to the 1999 AIS Awards up on the HIPS 'Table of Contents'
page. I have three different renditions of the Awards.

1. All the text in one page. This is handy if you want to do a 'copy'
to your computer hard drive to have the document as a reference.

2. A linked list with index. The same as above except there is an
index into the lengthy Awards page that will 'jump' you to the point
of interest.

3. An indexed list of Awards and iris types that, when individual
items are 'clicked,' will display a grouped page of all awards for
that particular class of iris. This is the most elegant from a coding
standpoint, but not the best if you just want to download the whole
megallia. It does give you a clean look at items of interest without
'clutter'.

Try the three displays and give me some feedback on which is the most
useful. I suspect that 1 and 3 will fill most needs and I can trash
number 2.

Cheers,

Mike

This will get you there if you don't have the HIPS TOC bookmarked:
http://www.worldiris.com/public_html/level1/TOC.html

ONElist:  home to the world's liveliest email communities.