RE: AIS: 1999 Awards

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

Contrary to what you say, I would definitely say that numer 2 fulfills all
the needs and is the best from a navigational point of view and you could
lose version number 1 and 3.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca <mailto:cris@netcom.ca>
CIS website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website:
http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/sib2003.html

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.