OT: Ben Hager Picture Needed

From: "Patrick O'Connor" <pfoconnor@earthlink.net>

I am looking for a picture of Ben Hager to run with his obituary in the SLI
Newsletter.  Can anyone suggest a possible source?   Marie Caillet has one
snapshot that might be used, but if possible, I would like to have others
as well.  Please send me a private email, if you can suggest any leads.
Many thanks.

Regards,

Patrick O'Connor
Editor, SLI Newsletter