Re: [Iris-Talk] OT:Fri Nite Chat

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

> Patrick Orr wrote:
>
> I just finished chatting with a wild bunch of talkers on the Friday
> Night Chat.  This was my second time in the chat and I had a GREAT
> time.  It is really a lot of fun, is educational, and the people are
> great.  I just wanted those of you who were in there tonight to know
> that I really enjoyed all of you, and I wanted to tell all of you who
> have not been in the Friday Night Chat that you would really have a
> great time too.

Just a little followup to Patrick's message, we had a new record Friday night
- The most simultaneous chatters ever, a grand total of 20. Great fun.

If you have questions about how to chat, go to my webpage (URL below) and if
that is not enough, email me privately, I will be glad to help.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.