Re: Louisiana Iris - Sorbet

From: "irislady" <irislady@humboldt1.com>

On August 27,

> Tmilchh@aol.com wrote:
> Dear Betty,
>      Thanks for the report on your reblooming irises. Where are you

I live in Carlotta, California - about 90 miles south of the Oregon border
and "as the crow flies" about 10 miles inland.   Today, Total Recall is a
perfect showstalk with perfect branching and 3 open flowers - all dressed up
with no place to go.

The weather is a bear today with mostly cloudy skies, and winds of 25-35
mile gusts, temperature 60 degrees F.  I am digging and cleaning rhizomes
for shipment and I am covered with fine grit, including my teeth.  I just
came inside for a bite of lunch and decided to read the mail.  Reading this
list is far more fun than freezing outside.   Let me see........ can those
rhizomes wait another day?

> Congratulations GENEVINCENT. Our latest ONElist of the week.
> For full story and to submit yours, go to

ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at