Re: Chat: OOPS

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

James Brooks wrote:

I've not yet seen any directions, other than some cryptic numbers, about how
to access the chat room (although I haven't tried to go to the site, I must
admit). I'm not sure if one can get Netscape to work in chat mode. I was once
an AOLer, and I see many on Iris Talk also are, so I just assumed it was an
AOL thing. Any enlightenment for the lazy is appreciated.

Instructions for PCs and for Macs are on my website at :

http://members.home.net/jijones/frichat.htm

the same address is included in the Fri nite chat message I send out (most) Fridays.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

ONElist users:  YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.