Re: OT-SALES and OUTLETS

From: RYFigge@aol.com

One idea for the chapters with money - in an area that has a school or
college with any kind of agricultural program is to give  scholarships -- or
equipment  - or help in some way for our future gardeners.  Some  hjigh
schools have  such a program, as well as community colleges as well as
universities.  What could be more worthwhile than helping those who are our
future?  Rosalie nr Baltimore  zone 7 ryfigge@aol.com

Your anytime, anywhere sports store. Fogdog Sports.