TBs with food names

From: "Betty Schnellinger" <bejim@buffnet.net>

I don't post often because, frankly, I don't know much.  In fact, I can't
even come up with a few names of well-known TBs relating to food.

Please help!!  Just a couple of suggestions will do it.  Can we get my
"banquet table" groaning with food names by the end of the evening?

Remember, well-known names are best.

Please join me in this short bit of fun if you can, and thanks a bunch.  May
all your rhizomes be fat and sassy!

Betty Schnellinger
Western New York, (Zone 5 but it doesn't matter a bit this time!)

Your anytime, anywhere sports store. Fogdog Sports.