Re: TBs with food names

From: Ray & Judy Keisling <keisling@swbell.net>

Betty Schnellinger wrote:

> From: "Betty Schnellinger" <bejim@buffnet.net>
>
> I don't post often because, frankly, I don't know much.  In fact, I can't
> even come up with a few names of well-known TBs relating to food.
>
> Please help!!  Just a couple of suggestions will do it.  Can we get my
> "banquet table" groaning with food names by the end of the evening?
>
> Remember, well-known names are best.
>
> Please join me in this short bit of fun if you can, and thanks a bunch.  May
> all your rhizomes be fat and sassy!
>
> Betty Schnellinger
> Western New York, (Zone 5 but it doesn't matter a bit this time!)

The heat must have gotten to me, 'cause I don't post very often either.
But I got to thinking about iris in my garden with food names and here's
my list. Not all are well known, but a table would really groan if all
of these delights were on it.

Hotdogs & Mustard, Forbidden Fruit, Taco Supreme, Purple Pepper, Orange
Slices, Jelly Roll, Raspberry Fudge, Tropical Fruit, Carmel & Honey, and
Gold Frosting.

Of course, you'd need something to drink as well. How about Grape Freeze
and Mulled Wine.

Judy Keisling
Liberty, MO
Zone 5 and no rain to speak of since June 30.
--
http://home.swbell.net/keisling

Your anytime, anywhere sports store. Fogdog Sports.