Re: Aussie bloom

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>Today is the first day of SPRING and I am shouting that as loud as I >can.
>The birds are in full chorus, nests are being built, the iris >are growing
>almost as we watch and it is so lovely to be up early to >see it all.
>Dianne in Victoria, Australia.

Doesn't spring get the Aussies, and Kiwi's going? Of course John beat us to
Spring by about 2 hours.
It is truly typical spring - must get out in the garden first thing in the
morning - type weather here. I could almost burst with joy.
More buds appearing daily at the base of SDB fans, to numerous to mention
because I'd rather be out gardening. The local garden festival starts at the
end of October, supposedly to catch the roses and irises in bloom. who are
they kidding - this year I think the irises will peak much earlier!
Cheers, Jan Clark
Tra-la-la-la-la (Snoopy dancing round with arms outspread)

ONElist:  home to the world's liveliest email communities.