Re: OT: Bio

From: Michael Moses Johnson <bdjohnson@atlascomm.net>

"Sharon A. Ruck" wrote:

> From: "Sharon A. Ruck" <ruckster@televar.com>
> Hello again.  I was on the old list about 3 years ago for a year or so.

Sharon, Welcome back!  I missed you! Your webpages are neat.  -- Barb
Barb Johnson			mailto:bdjohnson@atlascomm.net
Near Springfield, SW Missouri	AIS, ISO, HIPS, RIS, MIS
USDA Zone 5b			AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)

Learn the natural way to health at

ONElist:  home to the world's liveliest email communities.