Re: TB:REB: Probability of Rebloom

From: Chris Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>

Thanks Linda , for the little fact on probability of rebloom between
continual rebloomers and spring only bloomers.  As I was planing my
crosses for next year , I wondered what percentage of seedlings from a
cross between the two would rebloom , not necessarily ever bloom , just
rebloom.  Would this be the same when breeding a regular TB x SA with
hopes of producing seedlings with appendages  ?

Thanks for the info
Chris Darlington