OT: Dreaming of irises

It is so wonderful to wake from a nice dream about irises.  I just had to share, for I wrote it down immediately upon awakening.
In the dream, I was teleported 10 years into the future and was able to see some of the most wonderful award-winning iris of that time.  The parentage of the ones I remember were:
Overjoyed X Skywalker
Balch Spring X World Premier
Gypsy Woman X Afternoon Delight
First Interstate X Elegant Impressions
Thornbird X Romeo
Rare Treat X Stepping Out
Armageddon X Ruffled Skirts
Mind Reader X Fancy Woman
There were many others, but I couldn't remember them all.
So, for all you hybridizers out there that are familiar with these irises...can you see where these crosses might in fact produce some award winners?  If so, get busy!  Who knows...dreams may come true!
Patrick Orr
Phx, AZ - Zone 9
(77 degrees today - absolutely lovely! Overcast and 60% humidity with scattered showers)