Re: OT: Dreaming of irises

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>In the dream, I was teleported 10 years into the future and was able to see
>some of the most wonderful award-winning iris of that time.  The parentage
>of the ones I remember were:
>Overjoyed X Skywalker
>Balch Spring X World Premier
>Gypsy Woman X Afternoon Delight
>First Interstate X Elegant Impressions
>Thornbird X Romeo
>Rare Treat X Stepping Out
>Armageddon X Ruffled Skirts
>Mind Reader X Fancy Woman
>There were many others, but I couldn't remember them all.
.....>Patrick Orr

Don't tell me - I know the rest of this dream - the irises turn into pieces
of coloured confectionary, which you proceed to devour, until one of them (A
large redhead, called LADY FRIEND) snatches you up by the arms, and hurls
you into the air, thus saving you from the fire which has taken hold around
you. Flying through the air - you soar higher, and higher, then start to
fall rapidly towards the iris fields below, and just before impact - the
alarm clock goes off.

Jan Clark

Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
For details on ONElist's NEW FRIENDS & FAMILY program, go to