Re: Hello

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>From: Nancy Chase <nchase@wcn.net>
>I am new here, hello everyone.  I grow beardless irises mostly, here on
>the Oregon Coast.  Japanese, Siberians, Louisiana, too many yellow flag,
>and a few that I don't even know the names of from trades with other
>unilluminated gardeners.  My favorite are the Pacific Coast hybrids,
>including some home crosses with rainbow results that finally bloomed
>for the first time this spring.  Talk about excitement!  Anybody else
>out there grow these?

Welcome to the list Nancy. I am impatiently waiting for the first bloom on
some PCI's  that I grew from seed planted 2 years ago. There is a fat bud
pushing up on one, and more buds starting to thicken at the base of other
fans. This will be the first flower from home grown seed, but my first
plants from seed I grew myself, are only just germinating.
Cheers, Jan Clark, in Australia