Re: CULT: stray seedling (from photos)

  • Subject: Re: CULT: stray seedling (from photos)
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 08:35:28 -0400

Donald, I dug a couple of my TB seedlings yesterday and put them in pots to bring indoors tonight. Last night didn't get below freezing, but they are saying at least 12 hrs below freezing tonight.

I'm used to digging a few to pot up to bring indoors in the fall, but not in spring! May try to cover a few seedling rows today if I get the energy for it.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8